Friday 9 August 2013

I AM FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS



WCI SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHING OUTLINE-SUNDAY 16TH JUNE,2013
THEME: I SHALL SEE THE GLORY OF GOD - JOHN 11:39-44
TOPIC: I AM FOR SIGNS AND WONDERS
OBJECTIVE: To make the child understand that signs and wonders are the manifestation of the glory of God.
TEXT: GEN 41:38-44/PS 105:17-239(Read/tell story and allow the children to participate. Let the children give their understanding of the scripture)
BIBLICAL CHARACTER:-Joseph(
Question: HOW DO WE EXPERIENCE THE SIGNS AND WONDERS?
Answer: 1)By having faith in God.Matt:17:20-..if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, be removed from here and it shall be removed and nothing shall be impossible with you
2)By recognizing that every child of God is born a wonder to this world.Jn:3:8b ..So is everyone born of the Spirit.
3) Every child of God is born for sign and wonders-Is 8:18-I and the children the Lord has given me are for signs and wonders
MEMORY VERSE: Is 8:18( I and the children the Lord has given me are for signs and wonders
ASSIGNMENT: In faith, invite the children in your neighborhood/relative /friends to Church and introduce them to your teacher.
Biblical truth:we are fearfully and wonderfully made
Challenge factor: do you know you are a sign, a wonder and a star?
Positive confession: I am fearfully and wonderfully made(Psa 139:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment