Saturday 6 April 2013

PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS


PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS
SUCCESS-Definition:-it is continuous achievement of set goals
-It is discovering God’s Purpose for your life and pursuing it
-Continuous attainment of desired results

QUESTIONS WE MUST ALWAYS ASK:-
·         Who am I?-
-I am fearfully and wonderfully made
-I am created in the image of God
-I have the Mind of Christ
-I am talented
-I am more than the flowers and the birds of the air
-God loves me so much that He did not spare His only son but gave Him up for me
·         Who are my friends/associates?
-Iron sharpens iron
-Bad company spoils good morals
-They are 3 levels:-Vertical/upward (Mentors/teachers/counselors/parents): Horizontal-same level/colleagues: Downwards (those we mentor/those we advice: those who look up to us for direction, encouragement)
·         Where am I? Where am I going?
-what is your short term, mid term and long term goal?
-what is your vision, mission and target.
-what is your driving force?
-write your vision clearly
-where there is no vision, people perish
·         What am I doing to Achieve my Goals/Targets/Vision?
-commitment
-determination
-avoid negativity (discouragements)
-Be focused (never give up)

·         When-for How long am I here?
-teach me to number my days that I may apply wisdom
-must be time bound so that it can be measured
-there is time for everything
·         Whose SUCCESS will it be?
-GOD
-others
-you
(I come third, I come third nobody will beat me in this world: GOD comes first, my NEIGHBOUR second and I come third)




No comments:

Post a Comment