Friday 8 March 2013

DOUBLE PORTION NEXT LEVELS


2013-DOUBLE PORTION –NEXT LEVELS ISAIAH 61:7
January theme: Prayer and Fasting Works (Isa 58:6-12)
These are the prophecy/prophetic word for every Winner from the mouth of God through His servant.
Every month we receive a prophecy.
What are Prophecies? These are divine visions for the Month or year (Prov 29:18-where there is no vision, people perish.
They are the unfolding of:
·       Divine Agenda:
·       divine program:
·       divine plan:
·       divine guidelines and 
·       Divine purpose as it relates to an individual, organization, institution and every aspect of our lives.
·       It’s God revealing the end of a thing at the beginning (Isa 46:9-10-Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else: I am God, and there is none like me.  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from the ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, my counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure)
Every month as winners worldwide, we receive a memo or a guide for the month on what will be the theme for that month.
This helps us connect, be engaged, hook and key into the word of God for that season and therefore reaping testimonies in our lives.
In this season of Prayer and Fasting, how do we make the most of this season? Note prayer and fasting is a spiritual warfare               (I Tim 1:18-This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy (WINNERS, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them might war a good warfare)
In any venture there must be guidelines to follow for results to be realized.  For instance, when taking children to school, we must prepare uniforms, school fees e.t.c: during planting season, we must first prepare the garden,dig,apply manure, prepare seeds/seedlings e.t.c: before we start a business, we must do our research on what the customers want and where we shall be supplied from)  in prayer and fasting therefore:-
1.   We must prepare our hearts to reach out to God
: - Pro 16:1 The preparation of the heart in man and the answer is from the Lord
Jer 29:13 And you shall seek me, and find me, when you search me with all your heart
1 Sam 16:7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, look not on his countenance (face), or on the height of his stature (size): because I have refused him: for the Lord sees not as man sees: for man looks on the outward appearance but the Lord looks at the heart.
Jer 17:10-I the Lord search the Heart I try the reins even to give every man according to to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings

2.   We must confess and forsake our sins (Isa 59:1-2 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not short, that it cannot save: neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear: but your iniquities(unconfessed sins) have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear.
Psalm 66:18 If I regard iniquity (sins) in my heart, the Lord will not hear me
I John 1:8-10 if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say we have not sinnes, we make Him (GOD) a liar, and His word is not in us.
3.   We must thank, praise.worship, Hallow, Bless, exalt, and lift His name on High.  Psalm 100:4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with Praise: be thankful unto Him and Bless His name
Mat 6:6-9 Lord’s Prayer (Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy Name…..
4.   We must come before God Boldly: with confidence: without doubts: without anxiety: and not as beggars     Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find Grace to help in time of need
Phil 4:6 Be careful for nothing: but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God
Pro28:1 the wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion
Acts 14:3Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of His Grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands
5.   We must pray and fast with full assurance of Faith that God is faithful and will answer when we call(Isa 58:9:Isa 55:10-11)
Heb 10:22-23Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water: Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering: for He is faithful that promised)
Jam 1:5-8-a double minded man is unstable in all his ways
6.   We must come before God reminding Him of His WORD which is His will for us.
 Isa 43:26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that you may be justified
I John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us
7.   We must come to the Father (GOD)in the name of Jesus
John 15:16 you have not choosen me, but I have choosen you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatever you shall ask of the Father in my name (JESUS NAME), He may give it to you.
John 14:12-14
8.   Lets pray in the Spirit
1 Cor 14:14-15-For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my Spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.  What is it then? I will pray with the Spirit, and I will pray with understanding also: I will sing with the Spirit, and I will sing with understanding also.
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:forwe know not what we should pray as we ought: but the Spirit itself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered
Gen 24:12-15-We serve a God of Speed

2 Cor 12:9 This week the  I see the sufficient  Grace of God upon everyone us to enable us make the most of this Praying and fasting season which ends on  Sunday 27/1/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment