Friday 8 March 2013

SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHINGS 27/1/2013


Winners’ Chapel Sunday school – Othaya  
 Date:  27th January 2013
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 4
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Double Portion Next Levels 2013
Prophetic Focus:   Prayer &Fasting Works Isa 58:6-12
TOPIC: BENEFITS OF PRAYING AND FASTING
Welcome All the Children by greeting each one of them. Ask them how the week was; how the school/ Exams/home was; Ask them about their: friends; teachers etc
Do a recap of last week’s lesson. Ask the children e.g. (Who were the Biblical Character? Memory Verse?  The songs we sang: Prophetic focus for the month/YEAR: Ask the Children the meaning of the word Fasting and Praying.  Ask them how many fast and Pray? Let them share. Ask the Children Why: who,: how,and when should one fast?
Text Jer 33:3  Call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you do not know
Song-I prayed I prayed and Jesus answered me:I prayed I prayed:  I prayed I preyed andJesus answered me:It is well with my soul
Praise the Lord Haleeeeeeee: Lift Him up Highereeeeerx4
Haleeeeeeeeeeee:Ameniokoa Halleee
Seek yee first the Kingdom of God and His Rigteousness,and all these thing shall be added unto you Halle lu Halle luya
BIBLICAL CHARACTER:EXAMPLES OF SOME PEOPLE WHO FASTED IN THE BIBLE
·          Moses-40 days and 40 nights(twice) Exo 24:18:34:28):Joshua- Exo 24:13 33:11:Elijah -I Kings 19:8 :Jesus -Mat 4:1&2
·          Children of Israel Jud 20:26  Isam 7:6
MEMORY VERSE  Isa 58:9 then you shall call,and the LORD will answer:you shall cry and HE(LORD)shall say-HERE I AM
Objective: Teach and Help the children understand Benefits of Prayer and fasting
1.      We get more power to preach the word of God and overcome sins like Jesus  Luke4:14-37
2.      We have Divine(Heavenly/Godly)guidance Psalm 23:1-6
3.      We get Divine Health Isa 58:8

BIBLICAL TRUTH: when we pray and fast ,we get more power
CHALLENGE FACTOR: How many times do I fast?
POSITIVE CONFESSION: by the Grace of God, I will fast and pray
ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment