Sunday 17 March 2013

SUNDAY SCHHOL TEACHING 17/2/13


Winners’ Chapel Sunday school –   
 Date:  17th February 2013
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 3
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Double Portion Next Levels 2013
Prophetic Focus:   ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE Mark 9:23
TOPIC: HOW TO HAVE WINNING FAITH IN LIFE
Welcome All the Children by greeting each one of them. Ask them how the week was; how the school/ Exams/home was; Ask them about their: friends; teachers etc
Do a recap of last week’s lesson. Ask the children e.g. (Who were the Biblical Character? Memory Verse?  The songs we sang: Prophetic focus for the month/YEAR: Ask the Children the meaning of the word FAITH(Heb 11:1.  Ask them how to show that we have Faith/what it means to have Faith. Let them share. Ask the Children Why: who,: how, and when should one have Faith?
Text Pro 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord: lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths
Song-I prayed I prayed and Jesus answered me: I prayed I prayed:  I prayed I prayed and Jesus answered me: It is well with my soul
I can do all things: all things: all things: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience and Kindnessx2goodness, FAITHFULNESS, and Humility, self control the fruits of Holy Spirit.
BIBLICAL CHARACTER: King Solomon 1 Kings 3:5-14 1Kings4:29-34)
His faith in God made him the Wisest King in Israel.
He wrote the book of…?  How many were they?
He wrote how many songs?

MEMORY VERSE Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength
Objective: Teach and Help the children understand How to have Winning Faith in life
1.      We must never worship other gods(explain to the children who are other gods) EXO 20:4-5”Isa 42:8  Psa 16:4
2.      We must never depend on our own (wisdom,understanding,knowledge,riches,beauty e.t.c nut depend wholly on God Psa 147:10-11
3.      Believe we can do all things through Christ Phi 4:13:1 Cor 9:15


BIBLICAL TRUTH: I CAN DO ALL THINGS through CHRIST
CHALLENGE FACTOR: how many things can you do?
POSITIVE CONFESSION: I will always depend on GOD
ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment