Sunday 8 April 2012

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT


His Grace is Sufficient anytime,anywhere
II Corinthians 12:9
And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
Grace enables you to make it, no matter what. No matter who turns against you, no matter what obstacles you face, no matter how many times you fail. God's incredible grace is there to pick you up, to revive lost hope, to heal broken bones, and to strengthen your weak will. It is never inadequate, nor is it ever depleted. It never spoils and it has no expiration date.
How do I make God's grace a reality in my life? Simply by claiming the promises in His Word. Tell Him your need. Abandon your own efforts and trust Him to work things out. Be sensitive to see and hear the leading of His Spirit!
WAVES OF GLORY Haggai 2:3-9

No comments:

Post a Comment