Friday 20 April 2012

WHO IS AN ENTREPRENEUR?THE BIG QUESTION


ENTREPRENEURSHIP SIMPLIFIED...LESSON 2
Where you would like to be two years from now. What is your vision or lengo? Ask..........

o    Who will I be in 2 years from now?
o    What will be my personal and my business situation?
o    How big will be my business?
o    Will I have reached what I wanted to?


o    What do I have to do to get where I want to be in 2 years?
o    What are the necessary means for doing this?
o    Who could help me in that?
o    What obstacles will I possibly face, how can I overcome them?
o    What is my competitive advantage?
o    What are my weaknesses and how will I ensure they are not a hindrance? 
-Am i convinced or convincing enough?


Who is an entrepreneur?


People who are able to identify opportunities and turn them into successful businesses are referred to as entrepreneurs.


An entrepreneur is someone who identifies a need and develops and implements a way of meeting that need. Meeting the need usually involves the creation of a small business enterprise. An entrepreneur is someone who is always looking for new opportunities!

Entrepreneurs have the ability to identify new products or services, use new ways of producing products or services and develop new ways of marketing their ideas, products or services.

Entrepreneurs are good at finding the resources to take their idea and turn it into a winning business.

No comments:

Post a Comment