Monday 18 June 2012

SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHINGS 17/6/12


Winners’ Chapel Sunday school – Nyeri /Othaya/Karatina   
 Date: 17th June 2012
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 3
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Waves of Glory: 2012
Prophetic Focus:  I AM DESTINED FOR GLORY Rom 8:29-30

TOPIC:
HOW TO BE IN DIVINE PLAN OF GOD
Welcome All the Children by greeting each one of them. Ask them how the week was; how the school was; friends; teachers, the fun day.
Do a recap of last Sunday’s lesson. Ask the children e.g. (Who was the Biblical Character? Memory Verses?  The songs we sang: Prophetic Focus:
Text Psalm 119:105 “Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light unto my path” (teach them the song)
BIBLICAL CHARACTER:4 FISHERMEN WHO BECAME  DISCIPLES OF JESUS: they left all they had to follow Jesus and become fishers of men(sing the song and make the Boys sit when a word with letter M is mentioned and the girls sit when a word with letter F is mentioned)Mat 4:18-22.  They were (Simon Peter and his brother Andrew: James son of Zebedee and his brother John).  The lesson is when they were called by Jesus, they did not continue fishing: they did not prepare or say tomorrow: they immediately left what they were doing and followed Jesus which was God’s divine plan for them.(ask the children who the other disciples are)make it a quiz for them and reward the best of them all.(Mark 3:16-19-Simon(Peter),James son of Zebedee,John,Andrew,Philip,Bartholomew,Mathew,Thomas,James son of Alphaeus,Thaddaeus,Simon the Zealot,Judas Iscariot)
MEMORY VERSE Psalm 23:1-6 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want (2), and He makes me to lie in green pastures: He leads me beside quiet waters. (3)He restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for His names sake. (4) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.  Your rod and staff they comfort me. (5)You prepare a table before me.  In the presence of my enemies.  You anoint my head with oil. My cup overflows.            (6) Surely, goodness and Mercy shall follow us all the days of our lives and we shall dwell in the presence of the Lord forever and ever Amen
Objective: Teach and Help the children understand HOW TO BE IN DIVINE PLAN OF GOD.
1) We must be willing to be Led by God (Re 3:20)
2) We need divine strength Psalm 84:27


BIBLICAL TRUTH: With God we grow from Strength to Strength (Psa 84:27)

CHALLENGE FACTOR: Does God lead you in everything you do?

POSITIVE CONFESSION: I WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE DIVINE PLAN OF GOD.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment